Packet pick-up will be hosted here at our facility on Thursday, September 10th from 4-8pm. Please wear a mask and be sure to take a picture in your shirt to post on social media prior to the race.
COVID-19 Detailed Procedures
- Masks will be required immediately once attendees exit their vehicle. Masks will be required at the start and finish line as well as when approaching water stations. CKRH will provide masks in all the registration packets that will be picked up at our facility on September 10th between 4-8pm.
- Temperatures will be taken using infrared forehead thermometers on every participant upon arrival at the starting line. Anyone that records over a 99.9 degree temperature will be asked to leave immediately.
- Social distancing measures will be enacted throughout the race as well as at the start/finish line. We will have volunteers making sure people stay distanced throughout the course. Timed runners will start at 9am to ensure spacing.
- There will be no spectators allowed at this event. The only people allowed into the event are those that registered before September 18th.
- Every participant will be required to complete a COVID waiver regarding KYHP and CKRH liability. This waiver will include statements to ensure they have not experienced any symptoms (ie. fever, cough, shortness of breath) within the past 48 hours, are awaiting a COVID test result, or tested positive in the past 10 days (prior to race day). They will also be sent a reminder email 2 days before the event to ensure they do not attend if they have been experiencing any of the symptoms.
- Volunteers will be double masked (face mask and face shield) as well as wear gloves at water stations and the temperature checkpoint. They will be offering hand sanitizer at various points along the start and finish line.
Join us Saturday, September 19th at 9am for our first-ever 5K run/walk event at Central Kentucky Riding for Hope (CKRH). Walk on for Hope’s name was derived from the variety of ways our clients say “walk-on.” The 5K encourages people of all kind and exceptional abilities to come out and run, walk, skip, or jog to benefit CKRH. The event will start CKRH with multiple water stations along the way and finish with our personal cheer team of mini-horses! Each entry will receive a t-shirt, bib number, and CKRH swag.
Registration fees (until September 18th):
Adult (virtual)- $30
Youth*-All Events (ages 4-15)-$15
*Youth pricing will be activated on the checkout page based on birthdate.
Become a Sponsor!
$250, $500, $1000
T-shirts with sponsor's corporate logo on the back (higher sponsor $ level/larger logo)
Banner placement & sponsor table from which information/giveaways can be distributed
Social Media recognition (5,700 Facebook followers/700 Instagram followers)
Volunteer newsletter recognition (virtual distribution to 200+ individuals)
Website recognition (20,000 hits per month)
Acknowledgment in the Annual Report
Free timed entries ($250-2 entries/$500-5 entries/$1000-10 entries)